I live in Astoria, New York with my handsome husband, Jonny – we just got married in October of 2012. I work full time for Gnosis Chocolate and like most women, time crunched is a very familiar feeling to me!
I’ve had health on the brain for over a decade now. I’ve had the following experiences, all of which make me eager to help you:
- Losing forty pounds
- Struggling with disordered eating from starvation to bingeing
- Gaining back forty pounds plus more
- Avoiding friends and family out of shame about my body
- Feeling hideously ugly and unlovable
- Feeling like a total freak and hopeless about my ability to ever be normal about food
- Reading a million and one self help books and doing massive amounts of soul searching
- Learning how to deeply love and accept myself no matter what I look like
- Finding a way to eat and exercise that involves no deprivation or insanity
- Losing sixty pounds
- Maintaining it easily and joyfully for over four years.
Want to know how I did all that? You’re in luck, because the only thing I find more fun than listening to inspirational audiobooks and drinking special cleansing teas (shut UP, I am who I am!)(I got that from an inspirational audiobook) is sharing the beautiful body of knowledge that’s gotten me here.
The most important thing you need to know about me is that I have every faith in the power of the part of you that knows exactly how to handle your issues: weight, time management, self esteem, whatever.
To reach me, email email@example.com. Thank you so much for reading!